Time is TBD|
Awaken to Nature: Women’s Circle Walk
—DELAYED DUE TO WEATHER— TBD This gathering will be a meditative and joyful walking tour of special sites as we create a container for sisterhood and healing.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Upton, 18 Elm St, Upton, MA 01568, USA
About the event
This Women’s Walk journey is a going to be deep… a dive into these aspects of your feminine nature. Our communing experience will overflow with uplifting JOY, LAUGHTER, and FUN as we connect with each other with unconditional love & acceptance. Our circle meditations, creative activities, sacred ceremonies, and the energy of the land will SPARK remembrance and ignite the transformational zest to catalyze your feminine blooming! Embody the divine spark you came here to be! I invite you to gather around Woman and nature… to meet yourself in a new way. There will be time to go within and time to come together for healing. There will be the gift of contemplation, of silence to hear the new way forward. To connect with and embody your higher self. A surrendering to make space for the new you want to bring in. It is in that surrendering that you are take a quantum leap forward. Learn to co-create with nature, to listen to her, to know her—and experience the fifth dimension. I will teach you how to talk to the trees, to listen for their voice, to heal them and be healed. You will learn how to recognize the beings beyond the veil, yes, our fairy friends and dragon guardians will be with us.
Gifts of This Retreat – What You Will Receive:
- Female Ancestral Clearing & Activation
- Reproductive Energy Charge with Flower Allies
- Intimate Sharing Circles with Like-Hearted women
- Learn how to connect with Nature deeper
- Open higher DNA gene keys through light language sessions
- Sister sharing circles, shamanic journey, and healing processes to align and reconnect you with your female lineage, heart and soul!
- Connect with a sisterhood of authentic spiritual women
- Learn Songs to connect with the nature elementals
- Rekindle the rhythm of your innate feminine nature
- Realign your mind, body, and spirit to its highest potential
Magical Places We Will Explore
Special sacred spots around Upton and Grafton MA. I invite you to this in-person Sacred Sister Circle. I would love for you to join me in this container of light and healing that I hold for this gathering.
Integrate self-love, acceptance, and celebration for your sacred role as a woman. As those who identify as women come together, we will be creating a container for sisterhood and healing.
Adventure Logistics: What to bring for our 5 hour tour
- Water bottle
- Bug repellent
- Shoes you can easily take on or off
- We could be getting wet—think layered pants/shorts, no socks or small towel
- A great, go with the flow attitude! :)